The Talon™ ambidextrous safety selector is a modular design that can be installed as a standard 90° or as a 45° short throw by simply rotating the shaft 180° inside the lower receiver. Selector levers install using a precision machined dovetail interface with spring-loaded retention stud to lock the lever in place – no screws to come loose or break. The Talon is compatible with most semi-automatic AR15 & AR10/SR25-pattern rifles. Patent pending.
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA
- 2-Lever Combo: Short + Long
- 4-Lever Combo: Short, Medium, Medium Taper, & Long
- Levers Machined from Billet aircraft grade aluminum w Milspec Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized Finish or Cerakote
- Center Shaft Machined from Hardened Steel w/ Black Nitride Finish